Vebra has partnered with Reality Finance who specialise in software, hardware and IT financing to a variety of sectors, including the property industry, on extremely competitive terms.
Spreading the cost of your investment in the current economic climate means you are cushioned against having to come up with the whole sum, up-front, and can spread the cost over a time period - 12, 18, 24 or 36 month agreements - to aid cash flow. You will own the software at the end of the rental agreement.
• The monthly rental payments are treated as an operating expense and are 100% allowable against taxable profits, making this one of the most efficient forms of funding available.
• Cash is retained within the business, to give you an almost immediate return on your low monthly investment.
• Payments will be fixed for the entire term to protect against adverse movements in the UK interest rates and against the effects of inflation.
• This is a highly flexible product. Reality Finance offers an in-built upgrade path to allow additional purchases to be added at any time, without penalty.
• Agreements are for a fixed term with a defined end point (whereas most agreements run for the whole product use period) at the end of which, you own the software.
• At the end of the agreement you have the option to renew the contract and replace your software with a newer version, if available.
Whilst all finance deals are subject to status, we can usually deliver a definitive answer within four hours. We can give you a detailed illustration of the benefits of Buy vs. Rental which, with tax relief, off-sets almost all you would pay in interest over the period. Call us on 08446 626 454.